The Essentia Foundation has opened applications to a fund providing financial support to charities and community groups which increase training and upskilling opportunities or improve the health and wellbeing of children and young people under the age of 25.
Funding of up to £3,000 is available for projects taking place within the next 12 months, with applications closing on 30th November 2022.
The fund is looking for projects that:
- Support the participation in mainstream society for individuals with learning disabilities or long-term life limiting health conditions
- Support young people who face long-term challenges living in poverty and inequality.
- Support those who have been excluded from school to access or return to education or training opportunities
- Provide skills and training to those who are furthest from the labour market
- Aim to improve the health and welfare of children and young people (being those under 25)
Visit the Foundation Scotland website to find out more about the Essentia Foundation and how to apply.