The National Lottery Community Fund has launched a review of their UK-wide strategy as part of their commitment to put communities first.
Individuals and organisations are being invited to respond to a survey, designed to help the National Lottery Community Fund better understand the challenges and opportunities currently facing communities. Feedback from community organisations, including community councils, will help ensure that the support the National Lottery Community Fund provides is fit for purpose and addresses current and future needs.
You can find out more about the National Lottery Community Fund’s strategic review in this video.
The anonymous survey will ask for answers to five general questions on communities:
- What do you think a community needs to prosper and thrive? A prosperous and thriving community will mean different things to different people – so please answer using your own interpretation.
- What are the main opportunities available to your community over the longer term that you may need help to take advantage of?
- What are the main challenges facing your community over the longer term that you may need help with?
- In what ways, if at all, has the National Lottery Community Fund supported your community that you would like to see continue in the future?
- What could The National Lottery Community Fund do differently in the future to support your community to respond to the opportunities and challenges you face?
The closing date for responses is 20 May 2022, and you can access the online survey here.